OWL BARN, CHIMNEY, BAMPTON, OX18
Burford 13 miles • Filkins 10 miles • Lechlade 13 miles • Charlbury 15 miles • Oxford 20 miles • Stow-on-the-Wold 23 miles • Bourton-on-the-Water 27 miles • Cheltenham 35 miles • Morton-in-Marsh 28 miles •
Chimney Meadows is a large nature reserve and its fields are part of an ancient landscape, created by the Thames and shaped by centuries of farming. It forms part of the Upper Thames Living Landscape, a Wildlife Trust project to create space for wildlife and people together.
Owl Barn enjoys several acres of fabulous private space and is set in a wonderful and tranquil nature reserve. Nearby is the famous Trout Pub at Tadpole Bridge, which is approximately a three mile walk along the Thames Pathway or just over two miles by road, and is in easy reach of local amenities in Aston.
Owl Barn is one of three stunning and award winning conversions at Chimney Farm Barns. Situated right on the edge of Chimney Meadows Nature Reserve, Owl Barn enjoys uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside. This spacious barn comfortably accommodates 10 people in 5 bedrooms. The magnificent open plan living area is appropriately furnished to ensure you and your guests can spread out, relax and enjoy your stay.
- Upstairs, there are four double/twin bedrooms and three bathrooms, two of which are en-suite.
- Downstairs you will find a fifth king/twin bedroom off the entrance hall. There is a seperate loo downstairs.
- The ground floor is open plan, with the large kitchen area seperated from the living end by a huge table and chairs for 10-12 plus a second table for an additional 6.
- A log burning stove makes a fabulous focal point, as well as keeping you and your party cosy and warm in cooler weather. Outside, Owl Barn enjoys oodles of private entertaining space.
- There is a terrace with built-in barbecue plus additional Weber barbecue grill overlooking the nature reserve and lots of outdoor furniture - large tables plus seating for 12-14 - enabling you to bring your party outside.
Owl Barn is ideal for families - we have high chairs and cots available for little ones.
From the doorstep there are wonderful walks and circular cycle routes - more information can be found in Local Knowledge or at the Barn itself. Families, well behaved pets, walkers and cyclsts are all welcome at Chimney Farm Barns! We keep a good stock of local information to help you get the very best from your StayCotswold.
Owl Barn can be booked with either Rose Barn or Snipe Barn