A spacious 4 bedroom home arranged over 3 floors which has been lovingly decorated by its owners. The home has some lovely original features as well as all the mod-cons you could need. Located on a friendly road with a unique community spirit and within walking distance to Summertown where you will find a range of nice shops, restaurants and cafes on the doorstep. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy a stay in this lovely family home. Available 1st - 15th August 2018.
Open-plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with skylights above the dining area filling the space with light
Modern kitchen has everything you would need including range cooker and dishwasher
Dining table can comfortably sit 8
Sitting room has comfortable sofas, piano and TV with cable and Netflix
On the first floor:
Spacious master bedroom with double bed, bay window and plenty of storage
Good sized single bedroom with views over the garden
Large bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure
Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
On the second floor:
Two double bedrooms
Enclosed garden mostly laid to lawn
Large patio with seating and BBQ
Off-road parking for 1 car
Walking distance to Summertown which has a lovely, bustling high street of coffee shops, restaurants and nice shops. Easy access into Oxford city centre and the A40 which connects Oxford to the Cotswolds, it is the perfect base to explore.
Be the first to stay at 26 Beechcroft Road!
Prices are based on occupancy of up to 7.
A damages deposit of £750 is required to cover any breakages or extraordinary cleaning. This can be taken as an authorisation on a credit card.
Please note we do charge a £60 booking/administration fee.
Our Short Break Policy
Our weekend stay is a standard 3 x night stay, however, in some instances we may be able to offer a 2 x night weekend stay at a 10% discount on the 3 x night weekend rate (please enquire for details).
Restricted short break periods are charged as follows:
• Bank Holidays - minimum 4 night stay
• Christmas - minimum 7 night stay
• New Year - minimum 4 night stay
• Easter Week (including Easter School Holidays) - minimum 4 night stay
• All School Holidays & Half Term Weeks – minimum 4 night stay
• Cheltenham Festival Race Week – minimum 4 night stay
Short Break prices are set at a proportion of the listed weekly price as below.
• Standard weekend charge (3 nights) @ 75% of weekly price
• Mid-week 2 night stays @ 40% of weekly price
• Mid-week 3 night stays @ 50% of weekly price
• Mid-week 4 night stays @ 60% of weekly price
• Weekly 5-7 nights @ full week price
• Bank holiday weekends, half term weekends, school holiday weekends and 4 night weekend stays are charged @ 85% of weekly price.
We reserve the right to changes prices without notice.
Please note that any payments made by credit card or by international cards will be subject to a 3% additional charge.