Book with confidence
Book your next holiday in The Cotswolds with confidence and peace of mind
StayCotswold will always seek to offer the best, most flexible cancellation possible to support our guests and our owners. If you are unable to travel due to Government Health/Travel Restrictions and you are not able to postpone or accept a credit voucher to re-book, StayCotswold will refund you 100% of your monies less any booking fees.
No Security Deposits
- Any accidental damage is covered by our Damage Protection scheme provided by Rental Guardian and included in your fee.*
- At time of booking, we offer the option to purchase Refund Protection, provided by Booking Protect to protect your refund if you need to cancel in certain circumstances. More information on Booking Protect can be found here.
If you do not purchase Booking Protect the following will apply if you need to cancel:
- If you need to cancel, for any reason prior to 60 days before your arrival date, StayCotswold will refund 100% of your monies, less any booking fees.
- If you need to cancel between 60 days and 30 days prior to arrival, StayCotswold will refund all monies less your deposit/reservation payment (30%) plus any booking fees.
- If you need to cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival there will not be a refund unless you have taken out Booking Protect Refund Protection.
- The “Booking fee” on your booking is non-refundable this varies per property, so please check when making your booking.
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance or check your existing insurance to make sure that you are covered.
Please follow these links for our full Booking Terms and Cancellation Policy
*Refundable security deposits are required to be paid with booking balance on stays in excess of 28 days and/or over £7,500 in value.