StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
- Linen and towels are provided
- Parking for 1 car on the drive and further parking on the road?
- TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Log Burner, with a starter supply of logs - please note that logs are only supplied to guests between 1st October – 30th April.
- Courtyard with table and chairs for 4
- Starter kit with milk, coffee, tea, sugar, washing up liquid, etc
Things to note...
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £500
If the property has a BBQ, coal and gas is only supplied to guests between 1st April - 30th September
Events are not permitted without prior consent
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays