Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Infant friendly - There is 2 travel cots and 2 highchairs at this property available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly – up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £40 per dog. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information.
- There is a woodburner at the property - please note that logs are only supplied to guests between 1st October – 30th April.
- The driveway is accessible for all vehicles and there is enough parking for 3/4 cars
- There is a large garden with a table and chairs. There is also a small paddock to the rear of the barn. Please note that the paddock and garden are not secure, therefore children and dogs will need to be accompanied at all times.
- There is a TV in the sitting room
- BBQ – please note that coal and gas are only supplied to guests between 1st April – 30th September.
- This property is hot tub compatible - please ask us for more information.
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £500.
This property sleeps a total of 12 guests - 10 people in 5 bedrooms and 2 on extra beds. Prices are based on an occupancy of 10 guests and an additional supplement of £75 per person will be applied up to the maximum occupancy of 12, please enquire for further details.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.