StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly - there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair avaliable on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly - 1 well behaved dog is welcome for an additional charge of £40 per dog. Please note that the garden is shared and not secure. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information
- Ample driveway parking
- Apple TV avaliable
- BBQ facilities - please note, BBQ facilities are only supplied to guests between 1st April - 30th September
- Large garden. Please note the garden is shared with the owners of the property and is not secure
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £500.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00