Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Unfortunatley no infants or children can stay at this property
- Unfortunately The Lodge at Winchcombe is not pet friendly
- There is ample parking facilites, with an on-site car park avaliable for guests
- Private dining room and bar
- Business friendly
- BBQ avaliable for guests between 1st April - 30th September
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £950.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Winchcombe is a lovely Cotswold village which is home to the historic Sudeley Castle and has a high street made up of independent shops, cafes and a fantastic deli. The Lodge is well placed for exploring the many stunning Cotswold villages and county walks, right on the doorstep, plus the regency town of Cheltenham is close by with its famous racecourse.