Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- The Lodge at Winchcombe is not pet friendly
- There are ample parking facilities, with an on-site car park available for guests
- Private dining room and bar
- BBQ available for guests between 1st April - 30th September
Although the kitchen is not open for guest use, a full English breakfast (actually a little more, with cereals, croissants, fruit salad) is included in the price. In the evenings, if guests are not wishing to eat out, we can organise an (exceptionally good) local chef to come in and cater, bringing with them a member of serving staff. This would need to be organised ahead. The alternative, if a ` home-cooked’ meal was more appropriate, or sandwiches, etc at lunchtime, we may be able to arrange this in-house.
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £950.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.