StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
Things to note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly - there are 2 travel cots and 2 highchairs available on request (please bring your own linens for the travel cots, as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £40 per dog. Please refer to your signed terms and conditions for our pet rules. Please note that the garden is not secure and therefore dogs will need to be monitored at all times.
- Gravel driveway outside with parking for 4 vehicles, additional parking available on site for extra vehicles if required
- Open fire with a starter supply of logs. More logs can be purchased locally. Please note that logs are only supplied to guests between 1st October - 30th April
- Smart TV, SKY, WIFI
- Phone signal can be patchy at this property
- Large back garden, laid to lawn with picnic tables, comfortable seating area and BBQ available in the summer months. Please note that coal and gas is only supplied to guests between 1st April - 30th September
- There is no disabled access
- There is no hot tub at this property
- Welcome pack provided
If you chose not to add damage deposit cover then we will require a security deposit of £500
If the property has an open fire or wood burner, logs are only supplied to guests between 1st October - 30th April
Events are not permitted without prior consent
Check in from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturday and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays