Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly - there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly – 1 well-behaved dog is welcome for an additional charge of £40 per dog. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information.
- Parking is available for 3-4 cars on the driveway
- WiFi quality TBC
- Smart TV available
- Mobile reception TBC
- There are table and chairs in garden as well a a trampoline for children to use, under supervision of adults
- A BBQ is also available but please note that coal is only supplied to guests between 1st April – 30th September.
If you choose not to add security deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £5o0.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.