StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly - there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly - up to 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £40 per dog
- There is parking for 1 car under the integral car port
- WiFi with super fast fibre
- T.V. with DVD Player and Netflix
- BBQ, Coal - Please note that coal is provided to guests between 1st April and 30th September
- Enclosed rear garden with table and 6 chairs
Things to Note…
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of ‘X’ amount.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.