Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Infant friendly - There is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair at each property available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly – up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £40 per dog. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information.
- The driveway is accessible for all vehicles and there is enough parking for 6 cars
- There is a large private back garden with tables and chairs at Meadow Cottage and a small orchard at Brook Cottage. Please note that the garden is not secure, therefore children and dogs will need to be accompanied at all times. There is also a communal paddock between Brook Cottage and Meadow Cottage for use by guests staying in both properties. There is a climbing frame and it is the ideal place for children to play in.
- There is a TV in the sitting room
- BBQ – please note that coal and gas are only supplied to guests between 1st April – 30th September.
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £500.
This property sleeps a total of 14 guests - 12 people in 6 bedrooms and there is a sofa bed at Brook Cottage in the snug room for 2 extra guests. Prices are based on an occupancy of 12 guests and an additional supplement of £75 per person will be applied up to the maximum occupancy of 14, please enquire for further details.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.