Stourton, near Hook Norton
Wolford Lodge is nestled in beautiful North Cotswold county surroundings, with far reaching views over a golf course, perfect for a dog friendly holiday. A unique experience for your next family holiday or weekend break and with breakfast included each morning, what more could you want!
Wolford Lodge is sure to deliver an extra special getaway, and better still it's pet friendly so you can take your dogs! Hidden away in a small copse it has amazing views from the sheltered terrace over the golf course. Mixing self-catering with a hotel experience you will have breakfast included each morning of your stay. Fill your days exploring the area, walking the dog, getting in a round of golf or hitting the onsite gym. This offers a unique setting to stay, each bedroom has its own private en-suite and the main living area is open plan with the kitchen going out onto the terrace, which is the perfect place to catch up with loved ones. If cooking is not for you then you can head to the onsite restaurant and just sit back and relax and watch the world go by.
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms, all of which are en-suite.
Wolford Lodge is all on one level
Spacious open plan living area with a sofa, Smart TV with Freeview with sliding glass doors that open out onto the private terrace to enjoy views of the golf course.
Modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer box, microwave and dishwasher.
Dining table and chairs for 6 guests.
Master bedroom (sleeps 2) – King size bed, en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin. Sliding glass doors onto a private terrace that enjoy view over the golf course.
Bedroom 2 (sleeps 2) – King size bed (can be made into 2 singles on request) en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin.
Bedroom 3 (sleeps 2) – King size bed (can be made into 2 singles on request) en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin.
Two private terraces with table and seating.
Country walks on the doorstep with access to the golf course.
There are multiple parking spaces in the main car park, which is within 100 yards of the lodge. The car park also offer Electric Vehicle Charging Points (EVCP).
Pub within 1 mile
Off street parking
StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly – there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly – up to 3 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £20 per dog. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information.
- There is a communal car park for guest use, which is approximately 100 yards from the property.
- Fast WiFi
- Smart TV in the living area
- Gym onsite which is free for guests to use
- A buffet continental breakfast and a full English breakfast ‘to order’ is included in the price. This is provided in the main restaurant each morning of your stay.
- This property can be booked alongside Barton, Brailes, Norton and Compton Lodges
- Please be aware that this property is located on the edge of a golf course
If you choose note to add damage deposit covers at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £500.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 14:00
Check out is 11:00
Tucked away in the North Cotswolds Wolford Lodge is in an ideal location to visit all the main attractions of the area. Stow-on-the-Wold, Stratford-upon-Avon and Cheltenham are all within easy reach. The train station at Moreton-in-Marsh is 9 miles away and gives direct access into London. One-minute walk away from the Lodge there is a restaurant, and under 2 miles away there is a local pub in the village. Other local things to visit would be The Cotswold Distillery, Daylesford Farm or just stay local and enjoy a round of golf.