Brailes Lodge is the perfect pet and dog friendly country escape for families or groups of friends. Surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside, this 3 bedroom lodge has its own terrace with South facing views across the golf course. Within walking distance, there is an on site restaurant and gym - a delicious breakfast is even included in your stay! This lodge offers everything you would need for a holiday to remember!
This holiday home sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (all are en-suite)
Brailes Lodge is all on one level
Spacious open plan living area with a sofa, Smart TV with Freeview with sliding glass doors that open out onto the private terrace to enjoy views of the golf course.
Modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer box, microwave and dishwasher.
Dining table and chairs for 6 guests.
Master bedroom (sleeps 2) – King size bed, en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin. Sliding glass doors onto a private terrace that enjoy view over the golf course.
Bedroom 2 (sleeps 2) – King size bed (can be made into 2 singles on request) en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin.
Bedroom 3 (sleeps 2) – King size bed (can be made into 2 singles on request) en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin.
Two private terraces with table and seating
Country walks on the doorstep with access to the golf course
There are multiple parking spaces in the main car park, which is within 100 yards of the lodge. The car park also offer Electric Vehicle Charging Points (EVCP).
Pub within 1 mile
Off street parking
StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly – there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly – up to 3 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £20 per dog. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information.
- There is a communal car park for guest use, which is approximately 100 yards from the property.
- Fast WiFi
- Smart TV in the living area
- Gym onsite which is free for guests to use
- A buffet continental breakfast and a full English breakfast ‘to order’ is included in the price. This is provided in the main restaurant each morning of your stay.
- This property can be booked alongside Barton, Norton, Wolford and Compton Lodges
- Please be aware that this property is located on the edge of a golf course
If you choose note to add damage deposit covers at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £500.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 14:00
Check out is 11:00
Jump in the car and head to the infamous towns and villages within the Cotswolds including Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold and Cheltenham. Alternatively, take a walk along the River Thames or visit the local pub that is under 2 miles away. Don't forget to visit Stratford-upon-Avon, famous for being the birthplace of William Shakespeare.