Relax and unwind in this fabulous, dog friendly, self-catering retreat, perfectly located to explore the North Cotswolds - this is truly an incredible
luxury lodge in the Cotswolds! Sleeping up to 6 people in 3 double bedrooms, Barton Lodge offers comfort and luxury. The private terrace provides a lovely space. with table and chairs, to enjoy in the warmer months. There is a combination of self-catering and hotel service here, with a delicious breakfast is included everyday of your stay. You don’t need to go far for your evening meal either, the onsite restaurant and bar is waiting to serve you. Once you start exploring the local area you will lots to fill your time. The Cotswold Distillery – great for a gin or whisky tour and a tipple. Daylesford Organic Farm Shop not only supplies great food and drink, but lots of lovely home and garden items and has its own boutique spa
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms, all of which are en-suite.
Barton Lodge is all on one level
Spacious open plan living area with a sofa, Smart TV with Freeview with sliding glass doors that open out onto the private terrace to enjoy views of the golf course.
Modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer box, microwave and dishwasher.
Dining table and chairs for 6 guests.
Master bedroom (sleeps 2) – King size bed, en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin. Sliding glass doors onto a private terrace that enjoy view over the golf course.
Bedroom 2 (sleeps 2) – King size bed (can be made into 2 singles on request) en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin.
Bedroom 3 (sleeps 2) – King size bed (can be made into 2 singles on request) en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin.
Two private terraces with table and seating
Country walks on the doorstep with access to the golf course
There are multiple parking spaces in the main car park, which is within 100 yards of the lodge. The car park also offer Electric Vehicle Charging Points (EVCP).
Pub within 1 mile
StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly – there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly – up to 3 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £20 per dog. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information.
- There is a communal car park for guest use, which is approximately 100 yards from the property.
- Fast WiFi
- Smart TV in the living area
- Gym onsite which is free for guests to use
- A buffet continental breakfast and a full English breakfast ‘to order’ is included in the price. This is provided in the main restaurant each morning of your stay.
- This property can be booked alongside Brailes, Norton, Wolford and Compton Lodges
- Please be aware that this property is located on the edge of a golf course
If you choose note to add damage deposit covers at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £500.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 14:00
Check out is 11:00
Barton Lodge is located on the edge of a golf course, in the Cotswold village of Stourton. A great base for Cotswold hotspots such as Stow-on-the-Wold, Stratford-upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh and Cheltenham - all perfect for dog walking. The nearest train station is in Moreton-in-Marsh which is 9 miles away and offers direct access to London. There is a local pub which is within walking distance, under 2 miles away.