Hazelwood House is large, detached, holiday house, set in a secluded and beautiful Cotswold location. Providing superior self-catering accommodation on a luxury scale for up to 10 guests in 5 generous double en suite bedrooms, this celebration house will not disappoint. With plenty of entertaining space inside and out as well as special extras including an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and stunning Cotswold views, Hazelwood House has something for everyone to enjoy. The imposing Cotswold stone country house facade, lavish rooms and the owner’s attention to detail ensures a stylish, comfortable and enjoyable rural retreat.
The accommodation is laid out over 2 floors with a spacious formal sitting room with open fireplace, dining area, sunroom, snug with wood burner and country kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find 5 en suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 10 guests.
Large comfortable sitting room with three extra-large sofas, three chaise longues, a chair, grand piano, many side tables, coffee table, stereo and fire place and numerous French doors opening out onto the patio and pool area.
Spacious & well-equipped country kitchen with double aga, fridge, freezer, main sink and prep sink, microwave, dishwasher TV, breakfast bar with 3 stools and breakfast table with four seats. The hub of this country house, the kitchen also boasts a snug with log burner at its heart, two sofas, a chair, coffee table, TV and foot stool. The snug leads through to the sunroom.
Large entrance hall with dining area including table & chairs for 10 guests and well-stocked library. The property also provides a cot or highchair if required.
All 5 bedrooms have a beautiful French shabby chic double beds, sleeping 2 guests; additional facilities include:
Bedroom 1: chair, dressing table, TV and trouser press.
En suite shower room with walk in shower, washbasin, WC, large heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: wardrobe and chair.
En suite shower room with double shower, washbasin, WC and large heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3: chair, dressing table, TV. Door leading out onto a private deck.
En suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath with overhead shower and screen, washbasin, WC and large heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4: dressing table, TV, sofa, dining table and four chairs.
En suite bathroom with large roll top bath, separate shower, washbasin, WC and large heated towel rail.
Bedroom 5: sofa, dressing table and TV.
En suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower, washbasin, WC and large heated towel rail
2.5 acres of garden with spectacular views of the Cotswold countryside.
Plenty of seating areas including table, chairs and sun loungers and BBQ
Outdoor swimming pool
Hard tennis court
Parking for 8 cars
Off street parking
Outdoor Swimming Pool
StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels provided
- WI-FI: Gigaclear (Ultra Fast Fibre Optic)
- Infant friendly - There is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair at this property, which are available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as this is not provided)
- The driveway is accessible for all vehicles and there is enough parking for 8 cars.
- The garden is fully enclosed and spans over 2.5 acres of prime Cotswold countryside
- Multiple seating areas with outdoor table and chairs and sun loungers
- Swimming pool - The pool is open from the beginning of May until the end of September and can be heated to spa temperature of 28 degrees Celsius for an additional charge of £200 per week or £150 for less than 7 days.
- Hard surface tennis court
- Children will need to be accompanied at all times
- Pets are prohibited from staying at this property
- Sky TV in the living room
- Gas BBQ – please note that coal and gas are only supplied to guests between 1st April – 30th September.
- There are wood burners at the property - please note that logs are only supplied to guests between 1st October – 30th April.
If you choose not to add security deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a refundable security deposit of £500.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00.
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
If you are looking for a peaceful and remote break, then Hazelwood House is for you, located as it is down a long country drive, with spectacular Cotswold valley views and rolling hills. The nearest village, Rendcomb, boasts a village Post Office & Stores as well as being the home of the well known and respected Rendcomb College. If you can tear yourself away from the house, the capital of the Cotswolds, Cirencester is about 7 miles south, offering culture, shopping and great food and drink offerings. Also within easy reach are Stroud and Cheltenham, with Cheltenham Spa being the nearest train station, 30 minutes away.