Last Updated 27th March 2020
Please note that we are currently not taking any bookings arriving before 30th April.
We are contacting guests due to arrive before this date to re-schedule bookings.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and the people who work for us is of the utmost importance. So, while we all deal with the effects of coronavirus (Covid-19), we wanted to keep you posted on what we are doing to create safe holiday properties across the Cotswolds:
- As always, we are thoroughly cleaning our properties, and paying extra attention to all surfaces such as door handles, bathrooms, tables, all of which are cleaned after every guest stay. In return, we ask you to wash your hands with the soap provided in the bathrooms. We have allocated more time to our house keeping teams as a result.
- If you feel unwell either during or after a stay with us and suspect that you may have contracted Covid-19 please ensure that you let us know so that we can ensure a deeper clean is carried out at the property you stayed at.
- Please note that our office is currently closed and the office team are all on-line, working remotely. If you need to contact us you may do so by phone or email. You may need to leave a voicemail, but please be assured that these messages are being accessed remotely and someone will come back to you as soon as possible, usually within 60 minutes during normal working hours.
Thank you for all your support on this. We look forward to welcoming you to the Cotswolds when the current situation has improved and restrictions have been relaxed.
If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch with a member of the team by email or call us on 01993 259 444.
Here is our guidance for how cancellations, refunds and date changes will be handled by StayCotswold, which is our standard cancellation policy. Should government advice change we will review these policies.
If you have booked without Booking Protect, then our standard cancellation terms will apply.
- Over 8 weeks before arrival date 30% will be charged (the booking deposit).
- Inside of 8 weeks before arrival 100% will be charged (the booking full payment).
If you want to change the dates of your holiday, we will endeavour to do this for any arrivals prior to 31st May 2020 (within the next 12 months). All changes to holiday dates will need to be confirmed and agreed with the owner of the property. If the dates are changed to a higher rate band than the dates originally booked, then the guest will need to pay the difference in cost.
Please note that owners may refuse a date change for bookings arriving within 8 weeks due to the time restriction on being able to sell the dates again.
Bookings Made With Booking Protect:
Statement from Booking Protect:
"Our terms and conditions currently cover illness so a customer will be refunded if they or any of their immediate family contracts coronavirus and this is supported by a doctor’s note stating they shouldn’t attend the event.
If a customer is in a high-risk group and they receive advice from a doctor supported by a doctor’s note not to travel to a certain area, then their refund will be paid.
Our customer terms and conditions exclude Government or Government agency travel bans, “you are prevented from travelling to a booked event due to an outbreak of a contagious disease and the Government or any agency acting on behalf of the Government has imposed a ban on travel” therefore if a customer cannot attend for this reason then a refund will not be issued. We will not issue refunds where a customer does not attend an event because they are concerned about catching coronavirus."