Brailes Lodge is the perfect pet and dog friendly country escape for families or groups of friends. Surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside, this 3 bedroom lodge has its own terrace with South facing views across the golf course. Within walking distance, there is an on site restaurant and gym – a delicious breakfast is even included in your stay! This lodge offers everything you would need for a holiday to remember!
This holiday home sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (all are en-suite)
Brailes Lodge is all on one level
Spacious open plan living area with a sofa, Smart TV with Freeview with sliding glass doors that open out onto the private terrace to enjoy views of the golf course.
Modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer box, microwave and dishwasher.
Dining table and chairs for 6 guests.
Master bedroom (sleeps 2) – King size bed, en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin. Sliding glass doors onto a private terrace that enjoy view over the golf course.
Bedroom 2 (sleeps 2) – King size bed (can be made into 2 singles on request) en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin.
Bedroom 3 (sleeps 2) – King size bed (can be made into 2 singles on request) en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink basin.
Two private terraces with table and seating
Country walks on the doorstep with access to the golf course
There are multiple parking spaces in the main car park, which is within 100 yards of the lodge. The car park also offer Electric Vehicle Charging Points (EVCP).
The Finer Details
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly – there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly – up to 3 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £20 per dog, to be charged during your stay. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information
- There is a communal car park for guest use, which is approximately 100 yards from the property
- Fast WiFi
- Smart TV in the living area
- Gym onsite which is free for guests to use
- A buffet continental breakfast and a full English breakfast ‘to order’ is included in the price. This is provided in the main restaurant each morning of your stay
- This property can be booked alongside Barton, Norton, Wolford and Compton Lodges
- Please be aware that this property is located on the edge of a golf course
Events are not permitted without prior consent
Check in is from 14:00
Check out is 11:00
Accessibility and Health and Safety
The smoke and CO detectors operate on a sound only basis and, therefore, those who have serious impairment of hearing may not be able to hear the alarm systems and could be at risk.
Booking & Payment
StayCotswold is a marketing agent and therefore does not own any of the cottages listed on our website. In terms of cleaning and maintenance the properties within our portfolio are managed by a third party property manager or the property owner – your pre-arrival email will contain confirmation and contact details for the person managing your property. Bookings made via us form a legal agreement directly between you and the property owner.
For bookings commencing more than 8 weeks in advance, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance payment is then due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
All payments are made subject to the cancellation policy set out in the standard booking conditions
Jump in the car and head to the infamous towns and villages within the Cotswolds including Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold and Cheltenham. Don't forget to visit Stratford-upon-Avon, famous for being the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
You can arrive and depart on any day you like, for 2 nights or more, however if you select Monday and/or Friday as your change over days you will achieve the optimum price.