Meadow Cottage is a magnificent newly refurbished holiday home set in the idyllic and secluded grounds of a private estate situated only 2 miles from Eynsham and close to the iconic city of Oxford. The dog friendly cottage benefits from miles of footpaths and bridleways to explore from the doorstep. Tastefully decorated with comfortable living areas and a large private garden, the property is perfect for a family break in the Cotswolds. The property boasts stunning countryside views from all window. There are equestrian facilities too if you want to bring your own horse with you- please do enquire.
This cottage can be booked alongside our other holiday let onsite which can accommodate a further 6-8 guests if required. BROOK COTTAGE
Beautiful modern country kitchen fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
Separate dining room with seating for 6 guests.
Formal sitting room with comfortable sofa and armchair in front of the flat-screen TV
Downstairs cloakroom and porch – perfect for mucky boots!
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king bed and built-in wardrobe with hanging space.
Bedroom 2: King size bedroom
Bedroom 3: Bunk bedroom
Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
Please note that Meadow Cottage is situated at the end of a mile-long private drive.
Large private back garden with table, chairs & BBQ for your use during the warmer summer months.
Secure parking is available for 2/3 cars
Dogs are welcome at Meadow Cottage and equestrian facilities are available, additional fees apply.
A communal paddock may be found in between Brook Cottage and Meadow Cottage for use by guests staying in both properties. There is a climbing frame and it is the ideal place for children to play in.
There are equestrian facilities if you want to bring your own horse with you- please do enquire.
The Finer Details
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Infant friendly - There is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair at this property available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly – up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £40 per dog. Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information.
- The driveway is accessible for all vehicles and there is enough parking for 2 / 3 cars
- There is a large private back garden with tables and chairs. Please note that the garden is not secure, therefore children and dogs will need to be accompanied at all times. There is also a communal paddock between Brook Cottage and Meadow Cottage for use by guests staying in both properties. There is a climbing frame and it is the ideal place for children to play in.
- There is a TV in the sitting room
- BBQ – please note that coal and gas are only supplied to guests between 1st April – 30th September.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00
Accessibility and Health and Safety
The smoke and CO detectors operate on a sound only basis and, therefore, those who have serious impairment of hearing may not be able to hear the alarm systems and could be at risk.
Booking & Payment
StayCotswold is a marketing agent and therefore does not own any of the cottages listed on our website. In terms of cleaning and maintenance the properties within our portfolio are managed by a third party property manager or the property owner – your pre-arrival email will contain confirmation and contact details for the person managing your property. Bookings made via us form a legal agreement directly between you and the property owner.
For bookings commencing more than 8 weeks in advance, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance payment is then due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
All payments are made subject to the cancellation policy set out in the standard booking conditions
Eynsham is a bustling village half way between the iconic city of Oxford and Witney, offering easy access to the A34 and A420, both within 4 miles. The village boasts numerous public houses, local restaurants and takeaways. There are a number of beautiful country walks from the doorstep and is an excellent location to explore everything the Cotswolds has to offer!
You can arrive and depart on any day you like, for 2 nights or more, however if you select Monday and/or Friday as your change over days you will achieve the optimum price.
14th June 2021
Really enjoyed our stay, eggs from the farm were a lovely touch. Great base to visit the Cotswolds and surrounding areas.