Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly - there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Parking is available for 2 cars in the courtyard, with additional over spill parking near by
- Good WiFi in the barn
- Smart TV
- Mobile reception TBC
- The barns share an enclosed communal courtyard space
- There are table and chairs in front of the barn
- A BBQ is available for the barn complex, please be considerate of other guests. Please note that coal is only supplied to guests between 1st April – 30th September.
If you choose not to add security deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £250.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Goodlake Barns is situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village, located in the Vale of the White House with magnificent views across the Vale to the Uffington White Horse and the Berkshire Downs. You can find a range of amenities including supermarkets, coffee shops, pubs and restaurants and a select few shops, just 3 miles away in Faringdon. The Barns are just a 30 minute drive from Oxford and is excellently located to explore everything which the Cotswolds have to offer. While you are here don't forget to visit; The Cotswold Wildlife Park, Blenheim Palace, the historic town of Burford, Broadway Tower, Folly Tower and the Cotswold Water Park to name a few! There is a fantastic authentic English country pub located 2 miles down the road in the village of Fernham called the Woodman arms, they use freshly-prepared, seasonal ingredients to create wholesome, hearty and delicious meals to delight the senses!