This property sleeps a total of 10 guests - 8 people in 4 bedrooms and 2 people on the additional sofa bed. Prices are based on an occupancy of 8 guests and an additional supplement of £75 per person will be applied up to the maximum occupancy at the time of booking.
Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly, The Brewery has 1 travel cot and 1 high chair. Please be sure to bring along your own linen for the travel cot as this is not provided
- Unfortunately The Brewery is not suitable for pets
- There is onstreet parking avaliable
- Smart TV
- Woodburner - please note that logs are only supplied to guests between 1st October - 30th April
- Contemporary courtyard garden
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £950.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Situated in the historic town of Burford and within easy access of the A40, it is well placed for exploring the Cotswolds. In Burford itself you will find independent shops selling local produce, good pubs and cafes. We recommend The Angel where you can an enjoy a pint from the local Hook Norton Brewery!