?StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly - 1 travel cot and 1 high chair available. Please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided.
- This property is not pet friendly
- Private driveway and ample private parking available
- TV with Sky, DVD Player and Bluetooth Speaker in the living room
- A large enclosed garden, with a trampoline and goal posts available
- Wood burner - please note that logs are only supplied to guest between 1st October - 30th April
- Gas BBQ - please note that coal and gas are only supplied to guests between 1st April - 30th September
- Bar area with seating, drinks cooler, heat lamp, table tennis, and sun loungers around the gas fire
- Outdoor terrace, with outdoor kitchen and dining room, for alfresco dining
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £500.
Events are not permitted without prior consent.
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays, and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The Horse and Groom, a quintessential Cotswold Inn is nearby, and Upper Oddington is close to Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh with its weekly market and independent shops and cafes. A perfect place to relax and enjoy the Cotswolds!