Radcot, near Lechlade-on-Thames
Folly View is a state of the art, contemporary and funky six bedroom barn conversion, with great walks along the Thames Pathway, a private jetty for paddle-boarding and great local pub! The living space opens up onto a great terrace for cocktails and dining around an outdoor wood-burner. And every bedroom in this large Cotswold holiday home is en-suite - what more could you ask for!
Folly View is a brilliant barn conversion which has been creatively renovated to accommodate 12+2 people plus it's dog and pet friendly too. This luxury Cotswold holiday accommodation comprises of 6 bedrooms of which all are en-suite over ground and first floors. The vibrancy and colour are second to none. The downstairs space is plentiful with an amazing kitchen which opens out into an outdoor space with a view to die for. WiFi is strong and we can highly recommend it as a great space to relax and reconnect with friends and family.
An additional entertainment space, The Camden Hub, is available for an extra charge if you are booking two or more barns at Camden Farm. This unique rustic barn space provides an enclosed, heated entertainment space for dining and dancing along with a kitchen, 2 WCs (his & hers) large rustic trestle table, chairs and place settings for up to 24 as standard. Please enquire for more detailed information. Photographs of The Camden Hub can be viewed at the end of the property gallery.
Sleeps 12+2 in 6 en-suite bedrooms including one accessible/wheelchair friendly ground floor bedroom.
Under floor heating throughout
Sitting room: large room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the courtyard. SMART TV
Kitchen/Dining room: Open-plan room. Rangemaster cooker/hob/oven, American style fridge with ice-maker and cold filtered water, microwave, table, and seating for up to 14. There is a comfy seating area for 5 to chill out.
Utility Room: Butlers sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, plus additional drinks fridge
Bedroom 1: (sleeps 2) Super King bed (or twin on request,) en-suite shower room, (wheelchair accessible)
Bedroom 2: (sleeps 2) Super King bed, en-suite with bath and shower overhead
Bedroom 3: (sleeps 2) King bed, en-suite shower room
Bedroom 4: (sleeps 2) Super King bed (or twin on request,) dressing room, en-suite shower room
Bedroom 5: (sleeps 2) Master bedroom with Super King bed, private balcony, en-suite shower room
Bedroom 6: (sleeps 2+2) 2 singles beds and possibility for two additional beds (extra charges apply), en-suite with bath and shower overhead
Snug: hangout area with beanbags and SMART TV
Patio/Terrace courtyard area with table and benches plus comfortable chairs to seat up to 14. Garden area and fabulous views. Charcoal BBQ with starter pack. Hot tub hire on request.
Parking for up to 6 cars
Pub within 1 mile
Hot Tub Compatible
Off street parking
StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st of August 2020.
Things to Note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly - there are 2 travel cots and 2 highchairs available on request
- Dog friendly - 2 well behaved dogs are welcome for an additional charge of £40 (per dog). Please refer to our pet rules on our FAQ page for more information
- Parking is on a private driveway for up to 6 cars
- WiFi - (50MB broadband is available on the estate and is split evenly between all 5 properties) - you can stream and download
- Mobile signal is good with 4G available
- Smart TV in the sitting room and also the kitchen
- There are no wood-burners or open fireplaces in the property, however there is an amazing outdoor wood-burner available on the terrace/patio that really adds to the ambience and a starter pack of wood/kindling is supplied to guests all year around
- A charcoal BBQ with starter pack is supplied all year round
- The garden is not enclosed and therefore not secure, so please be mindful of your children and pets who should be accompanied at all times
- A hot tub is available at the property on request. Please contact us and please note there is an additional admin/electricity and water fee of £75
Please note that the Thames river is roughly quarter of mile away so please be mindful of small children and animals
If you choose not to add damage deposit cover at the point of booking, then we will require a security deposit of £750
Events are not permitted without prior consent, although the site is set up to cater for events. There are an additional 4 properties on the site
If planning an event please note that there is an events barn on site for an additional cost
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00
Folly View is situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire countryside close to market town of Faringdon where you will find a large range of amenities including supermarkets, coffee shops, pubs, restaurants and a few select shops. Private walks to Thames for picnics and also
along the Thames Pathway, private jetty for paddle-boarding and cross country route to local pub, The Swan at Radcot Bridge, under 1 mile away, or jump in the car and head into the famous towns and villages within the Cotswolds, like Cirencester and Burford, and don’t forget a trip to Oxford or Cheltenham.
Lechlade 12mins - 6 miles
Burford 18mins - 9.9 miles
Witney 19mins - 9.6 miles
Cirencester 36mins - 18.8 miles
Oxford 36mins - 20.6 miles
Cheltenham 53mins - 31.6 miles