Things to note
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly- there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linens for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly (On request only) - 1 well behaved dog is welcome for an additional charge of £40. Please refer to your signed terms and conditions for our pet rules. Please note that the courtyard area outside is shared.
- No allocated parking space is available however there is free ample parking around the town.
- TV with Freeview & Netflix.
- Shared courtyard area.
- There is no disabled access
- There is no hot tub at this property
- Welcome pack provided
If you chose not to add damage deposit cover then we will require a security deposit of £250
If the property has an open fire or wood burner, logs are only supplied to guests between 1st October – 30th April
if the property has a BBQ, coal, and gas is only supplied to guests between 1st April - 30th September
Events are not permitted without prior consent
Check in from 16:00
Check out by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays