StayCotswold are now offering a flexible cancellation policy allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for any unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your booking deposit or full payment depending upon what has already been paid. This will apply to all new bookings placed to arrive after the 1st August 2020.
Things to note...
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly- there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linens for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Dog friendly (On request only) - 1 well behaved dog is welcome for an additional charge of £40. Please refer to your signed terms and conditions for our pet rules. Please note that the courtyard area outside is shared.
- No allocated parking space is available however there is free ample parking around the town.
- TV with Freeview & Netflix.
- Shared courtyard area.
- There is no disabled access
- Ground floor apartment
- There is no hot tub at this property
- Welcome pack provided
If you chose not to add damage deposit cover then we will require a security deposit of £250
Events are not permitted without prior consent
Check in is from 16:00
Check out is by 10:00 on weekdays and Saturdays and 11:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays