3 bedroom Cotswold holiday cottage near Burford
An enchanting cottage situated near Minster Lovell. With original features, a pretty front garden and fabulous decked terrace at the rear, perfect for alfresco dining. The cottage provides a welcome escape from the city for friends and family and is a great place to reconnect with the countryside. There are 3 comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms.The living room is cosy and has a log burning stove. There is plenty to explore in the surrounding area and a short walk to the local pub.
Sleeps 4+1 in 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Sitting room: with log burner, TV with Freeview and netflix, pretty windows overlooking the front garden and rear decked terrace
Lower Dining area: (off kitchen) with seating for up to 5 which leads to the decked terrace
Kitchen: with gas hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher
Small store: room with washer/dryer
Downstairs: shower and WC
Bedroom 1: (sleeps 2) Master with double bed
Bedroom 2: (sleeps 1) single bed
Bedroom 3: (sleeps 2) double bed
Family bathroom: with loo, basin and roll top bath
Pretty terraced garden with raised flower beds, two gravel areas with seating,a rear decked area with tables and seating. Charcoal BBQ.
Parking for up to 2 cars one on road and one on the driveway
The Finer Details
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Infant friendly - there is 1 travel cot and 1 highchair available on request (please bring your own linen for the travel cot, as these are not provided)
- Sorry dogs are not allowed
- Parking for two cars - one on road, one on driveway
- WiFi is Gigaclear very good
- Phone signal is OK
- Starter supply of wood provided for the wood burning stoves from October to April only
- Charcoal BBQ (guests are responsible for providing charcoal and cleaning BBQ after use)
- Please note that the front garden is not secure and the rear decked area is fenced. We would therefore recommend that children are accompanied at all times
- Hot tub compatible please enquire
- The smoke and CO detectors operate on a sound only basis and, therefore, those who have serious impairment of hearing may not be able to hear the alarm systems and could be at risk
- No smoking or vaping is permitted throughout the property
- The maximum occupancy for this property is 4+1 in respect to the downstairs space. Infants do not count towards the occupancy figure, however, the occupancy can only be exceeded by 1 infant
- Events are not permitted without prior consent.
- Please be aware of the gardener on a Thursday morning
- The cottage has some low beams and doorways to be aware of
- Check in is from 16:00 & Check out is by 10:00
A security deposit of £250.00 is required for bookings at this property. This amount will be pre-authorised on your credit card 1 day prior to your arrival date, providing no damage is reported the pre-authorisation will be released 5 days after your departure. For the avoidance of doubt, guests are requested to leave the property in a reasonable condition, consistent with the property's appearance upon arrival.
Booking & Payment
StayCotswold is a marketing agent and therefore does not own any of the cottages listed on our website. In terms of cleaning and maintenance, the properties within our portfolio are managed by a third party property manager or the property owner – your pre-arrival email will contain confirmation and contact details for the person managing your property. Bookings made via us form a legal agreement directly between you and the property owner.
For bookings commencing more than 8 weeks in advance, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance payment is then due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
All payments are made subject to the cancellation policy set out in the standard Booking Conditions.
There is a local Spa mini-market and post office that you can walk to or jump in the car and head into the famous towns of Burford and Witney or any of the many villages within the Cotswolds, and don’t forget a trip to Oxford.
You can arrive and depart on any day you like, for 2 nights or more, however if you select Monday and/or Friday as your change over days you will achieve the optimum price.
05th July 2021
Beautiful Cottage in a wonderful location but having necessary amenities nearby - shop, pubs. Area great for walks and for discovering the Cotswolds